Kay Kyungsun Yu, Esq.
K Yu Consulting
Dedicated to maximizing productivity in the workplace, in the classroom, or in the boardroom, by promoting positive human relationships through restorative practices and restorative justice, invoking principles of fair process, and strategically resolving conflicts. Experienced in federal court litigation, motions practices, brief writing, ERISA litigation, employment discrimination law, and commercial litigation.
- School District of Philadelphia, Safety & Engagement Committee; Bullying and Harassment, Professional Development, and Prevention Subcommittees
- Community Legal Services of Philadelphia (CLS) and Philadelphia Legal Assistance (PLA), Board of Trustees
- CLS Justice For All 5K, Chair, Planning Committee
- Restorative Practices Foundation, Board of Directors
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Board of Governors
- Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations,
Chairperson, 2009-13, Commissioner, 2008-13
- Tucker Law Group, LLC, Shareholder, 2010
- Pepper Hamilton LLP, Partner, 2004-10
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, Of Counsel and Associate, 1999-2004
- Shipman & Goodwin LLP, Associate, 1993-99
Georgetown University Law Center
Columbia College, Columbia University